Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I Do

not for a while! lol so don't get any ideas that I am planning a wedding or anything like that! BUT it is always fun to attend weddings or use stumbleupon as a source for creative ideas I might one day use...

Which, you guessed it, is exactly what I am doing. I'm just in a romantic kind of mood and I love seeing happy endings and such like that. It's always cool to see peoples colors and dresses and I love the designs of weddings.

I already know my colors, I mean if you know me you know my main color is purple. But not SFA purple more like a deep satin purple. I basically have a lot planned out but AGAIN it is all in my head and I am YEARS AWAY from planning a wedding.

Even though I am years away and I have no reason to look at things related to weddings, it's always fun to feel the magic.




No comments:

Post a Comment