Monday, April 18, 2011

This Is It

My last blog...
I know, I know, I say that but let's see what really happens.
Well lot has happened.
At work we are FINALLY using the new system.
After about 3 weeks, almost a month, of sitting on the counter taking up space we finally got to move the old register to the back.
Good riddance!
So I get to use to today and I am really kind of excited to actually be able to use it :)


Went home this weekend.
It was fun.
My mom and my brother kind of got on to me about what I post.
I understand.
I do.
But I am not trying to impress anyone, business wise or anything else.
I already have my future planned out.
I am going to graduate from SFA, work full-time with Smoothie King as the manager, then when the time is right I plan on purchasing the franchise from the current owners.
Whom, of which, I am friends on facebook.
Okay, so anyways...
I got to see my sisters NINE cheerleading uniforms!
They look so good on her and I am super impressed and proud of her for accomplishing what she has in only her sophomore year of High School
Here are 4 pictures of her in some of her uniforms:

 


Isn't she such a little cutie!
I just love her so much!!
The light blue socks are such a great touch too :)


Saturday I went to Sharon's bridal shower.
I had more fun than I thought.
I initially thought it was just a luncheon for the bridesmaids...
I was mistaken.
But it was still fun.
Lots of cool presents and got to finally meet the maid of honor.
Got to get all dolled up and gorgeous :)
It was fun!
I did however have to miss my CrazyLegs game but it was okay.
Mrs. Hinton, one of my soccer moms, told me the kiddos had a good time and scored SIX goals!!
Even though we still lost, I am glad they had fun!
Cause I had fun at the bridal shower.
I don't have any pictures to post but that's okay, just know that I looked good ;)


OH, check out my sister and how much of a BA she is:

I hope that plays...

Okay so I finally got to see my "nephew" Christian :)
He is such a cutie pie and I love him!!
I cannot wait to see him in May :)


Told you he was cute and I fell in love ♥
You can't help but fall head over heels for a baby like him!


Well, that's all I have.
I hope you have enjoyed my postings and I am sorry to those who felt like I over stepped my boundaries.
I didn't mean to offend anyone or over step my boundaries.
But here's to the days ahead.
May they be full of nothing but bliss and happiness :)
Ta Ta For Now :)
I'ts been fun!


-Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment