Thursday, October 27, 2011

I Won't Ask You

How much time you need because I want you to take all the time YOU need.
Forget about me... YOU take what you need.
I will still be here :)
I know how you work...
I know you take your time to process things and honestly you need to focus on school.
I want you to focus on your future right now.
I am taking myself out of the picture.
I do hope we can still be friends, though, until we work through this.
I know it might take a few weeks or months to get back into friend mode after dating for about 6 months but I know we can do it.
Time is the only factor here.
So you take whatever the time you need.
Paint, draw and let your talent take you to the top of the world and don't hold back on your dreams.
I don't feel like I have to tell you how I feel right now because you know how I feel.
But know that I will be here when you are ready :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment