Monday, October 31, 2011

125

This being my 125th blog I think it's time to take a break from the blogging world.
I've got a lot going on in my life and right now blogging needs to be put on the back burner for now.
Blogging isn't the same thing and doesn't give me that same emotional effect as writing on a piece of paper with a pen or pencil.
I don't have to put everything down in this blog and some things probably should have remained to myself or in my journal, and not where anyone can read it.
I've got a lot more learning to do in life and in love and part of that is keeping certain things in my life private and in a journal and not so easily reachable.
Everything is a work in progress but there is a lot of hope and a lot of faith :)








So for now, I will say good-bye


Love,
J
 

No comments:

Post a Comment