Sunday, October 2, 2011

LET's ... GO..... COWB (nope!) TEXANS!!!

“It’s amazing, some people, they just say these small little things, one sentence and it changes the way you feel about them in an instant. Small little words that can hurt you so much or make you fall deeply in love forever. It changes everything, nothing between you is ever really the same again, even if they don’t know it.”



I am SO excited about this upcoming weekend!!

For Rodney's birthday I have gone all out! I bought two tickets to the Texans vs. Raiders game at Reliant Stadium! They are END-ZONE seats! Here is a sample of what we will be seeing:


HECK YES!!!
I cannot tell you how EXCITED I AM!!!

Not only have I bought END-ZONE tickets... I got us PLATINUM parking passes and ... AND:


TWO TICKETS to the CHURRASCO's club! The Ultimate Tailgating experience!



Ask any true NFL fan and they'll tell you that getting ready for the big game means having the right environment. That's exactly what you'll find at the Houston Texans Churrascos Club, a distinguished pre-game party that takes "tailgating" to the next level
Inside the Methodist Training Center, you and your guests will savor a buffet that is second to none catered by Churrascos. Our menu is different for every game and will include great selections of premium restaurant food such as prime rib carving stations, roasted chicken breast, beef brisket, barbecued salmon, Cajun turkey breast, jumbo shrimp, seared pork medallions, pasta bar, salads, gourmet desserts and much more.

The all-inclusive Churrascos Club also serves beer, wine, mimosas, soft drinks and an open bar for cocktails. You will enjoy great entertainment including appearances by the Houston Texans Cheerleaders, NFL Alumni and other special guests.

 
Can you see why I am so excited! I mean I am a HUGE Cowboys fan but I have a feeling this is going to be SO much FUN! I cannot wait for this upcoming weekend! I am also going to try and set up dinner with his mom, brother and sister and his nieces and nephew. I hope everything pans out! Here is to the upcoming week!

No comments:

Post a Comment