Saturday, November 12, 2011

For now

The only thing I can give you that means remotely anything is my heart; and I hope that's enough for you. When I told you I loved you, I didn't mean "I love you right now or only in this moment", I meant it in a "I'm going to love you forever until the day I die. I'm going to love all of you and not regret anything. I'm going to give you the one thing that is so fragile that even glass looks like steal. That one thing is my heart and I only want you to have it."

Ugh, okay to be honest I'm really sick of talking about this. When and if we get back together then it will be great and better than before because I have learned a lot but I just don't really have the urge to blog any more. It's weird. That last blog kind of said everything I need to say. I've got to have time to grow and really learn to value Rodney for who he is and what he brings to the relationship.

So I think this is it for now, until I feel the need to talk about something, but then again I have my friends to talk with :)

Love them with all my heart!

-J   

No comments:

Post a Comment