Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Suddenly

I have come to the point where I have accepted that things are not fit to work out, maybe not right now and maybe not ever again, but the important thing is that he taught me what love was and I can't thank him enough. I'm not saying it's over, I'm just saying that as of right now there doesn't look like this thing between the two of us is going to work. It's not a bad thing, and it's all going to be okay.

Whatever is meant to be will work out perfectly; and I can't accept anything but that. No regrets, nothing. My heart isn't telling me to move on it's just telling me to step back and let it be what it's suppose to be. After this weekend, I know I am going to be okay. I haven't "moved on" but I've accepted that now is the time to just be friends and when it's time we'll see if we both want to start over.

It's crazy to think that I've finally gotten to that point. I have been listening to "Goodbye" by Miley Cyrus and it's actually given me a lot of hope that everything will work out. And you know what it will. I believe that if he really wanted to get over me and be done with what we have he would have already started dating someone else. So there's always an up side to every situation, you just might have to look a little harder :)

Here is everything I've wanted to say for the past couple of weeks...























 

No comments:

Post a Comment