Monday, May 30, 2011

More Miles To Go

Everyone dreams of meeting a famous movie star or singer, but when you are a sports fan all you dream about is one day meeting your favorite athlete. Girls sit and dream that one day they will meet Prince Charming and live happily ever after. 

Okay, some girls dream that. Ever since I was a kid I've always dreamed about meeting a Dallas Cowboys player. They have been my team since I was in the womb and will forever remain my team even beyond the grave.

I have never once missed a Thanksgiving football game, and nor do I plan to. I actually plan on going to one and hopefully soon, well that is if everything works out with the strike and the unions, that is. 

Okay so I'm a Cowboys fan. Deal with it!

Not only am I a fan, I am a secret undercover SUPER FAN!

I know crazy but it's true. And now that my secret is out, it's not a secret anymore.

So there comes a day in a young girls life when she realizes what "fate" is. And that my friends was May 26, 2011. Not only did I meet Mr. Miles Austin the Third, he sat down an had like a 20 minute conversation with me, okay and this other girl Samantha. 

Talk about wildest dreams come true. To heck with meeting someone like John Travolta or Carrie Underwood, to actually be in the presence of a football genius was indescribable.

I mean every sports fan, girl wise, has that fantasy of meeting the best looking football player on the team and what-not. Then they have those silly dreams of that it will work out and they will get married and live happily ever after. Well, I'm not saying that I haven't dreamed about that BUT I won't say I will either.

Anyways, Miles was just ... I mean wow. Not only is he good looking and has a smile that will literally render you speechless but his personality is beyond words. You can tell he has such a great heart by the way he carries himself.

The fact that he dated Kim Kardashian and then broke up with her because she lives a flashy life was just AWESOME! Not for her, but it really shows you that he doesn't want or need to be in the spotlight every moment of his life. He's a classy, down-to-earth kind of guy and those are really hard to come across not only in athletes these days but in men alone.

I cannot even begin to describe what I felt when I met Miles. I mean this was on Thursday and it's now Monday and I will honestly be gushing about this for probably the rest of my life.

I mean, meeting Miles Austin was like a Bieber fan meeting Justin Bieber.

There are no words... 

No comments:

Post a Comment