Sunday, March 13, 2011

Eureka

I have come to this: I have no reason to not trust Rodney.
He has never given me any reason to mistrust him so why am I do worried that something is going to happen?
Yeah, Padre is the hot spot for Spring Break, and yeah he is probably getting drunk and having a good time.
Good for him!
He deserves to have a good time and deserves a week where he can just be a guy.
Everyone deserves to have a good time and I trust and know that he is having the time of his life!
Rodney is more of a man than James would or could ever be.
And if I am going to trust with Rodney I have to trust what he says.
I have to trust that no matter where he might be he knows what's right.
So here is to the rest of the week!
Kicking the soccer ball around, running, working, taking photographs and just being me.
Leaving no stone unturned :)

If "you" happen to read this know that just because you are X-amount of miles away doesn't mean I'm not thinking about you.
It doesn't mean you lose value.
And doesn't mean I don't look up at the stars hoping you are looking at them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment