Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Totally Random Thoughts

Okay... so as you all know I have recently been in some sort of funky slump, but I want you ALL to know that ends TODAY!!
I am turning over a new page in my life and I couldn't be happier.
I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that I burnt those journal entries.
Cliche I know but hey if that's what it took, then say-la-vie (however that's spelled)
So anyways, I am currently in the library trying to type out this script for my project.
Obviously that's going really well!
If I seem a bit random during this post it's because I have had Xtreme Caffeine and TWO Redlines today!
Anyways, thought I would add that in just in case you were thinking to yourself that I was crazy.
I mean I might be but as far as I know I'm as normal as the person sitting next to me.
But I don't know them so I'm taking a risk saying that lol
OKAY
Well today was actually a good day.
I realized that I am in control of my destiny and if I am ready to move forward and get past the pain from my past I have to take control and actually do it.
Sometimes it takes walking up to someone and saying "Hey" to put a smile on your face :)
You just have to have the strength to take that next step.
That's what I have.
I have strength.
In my friends.
In my family.
And in my heart.
It took a while for me to find it but I found it and through it all I'm glad I have it now :)
And yeah, I'm not going to be strong all the time,
But when I need to be I can be and will be.
Anyways... enough of that!
So I am going to be working on my project like all night...
At the rate I'm going I'm not getting ANY sleep!




RANDOM FACT OF THE DAY:
Kool-Aid was originally marketed as “Fruit Smack.”

Here's the song I'm listening too:
Don't give up
It's just the weight of the world
When your heart's heavy
I...I will lift it for you

Don't give up
Because you want to be heard
If silence keeps you
I...I will break it for you

Everybody wants to be understood
Well I can hear you
Everybody wants to be loved
Don't give up
Because you are loved

Don't give up
It's just the hurt that you hide
When you're lost inside
I...I will be there to find you

Don't give up
Because you want to burn bright
If darkness blinds you
I...I will shine to guide you

Everybody wants to be understood
Well I can hear you
Everybody wants to be loved
Don't give up
Because you are loved

You are loved
Don't give up
It's just the weight of the world
Don't give up
Every one needs to be heard
You are loved


SING it to me Josh Groban!!
I LOVE his voice!!
OKAY OKAY OKAY... I've got to finish this project :)

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment