Saturday, March 19, 2011

Everywhere I look

Recently it seems as if everyone from either my graduating class or almost everyone I know is getting engaged or married.
I am super happy for them!
I wouldn't say that I am jealous or anything because I don't think with everything I have going on I would be able to handle being engaged or planning a wedding.
From soccer practices or managing a store all the way to being on a bowling league, there would be no way for me to find time to plan a wedding.
Although I might not have time to plan one, every since I was little I've known what I have wanted.
Things, yes, have changed but I have also gotten older and my taste would obviously be different.
Assuming I don't want Barbie and Ken to be my maid of honor and best man... 
When the time comes along, I know I will get a chance to show off my ring and be happily married.
Right now is not right.
You know what, I am okay with that.
There is no rush.
I know it will happen when it happens and with a guy deserving of me :)
He will know not to make some big extravagant scene when he proposes because I would say no.
Along with proposing on Valentine's Day, Christmas Eve or Day or something stupid like that.
But anyways...
I am super excited for those upcoming weddings I will be attending and for those who are now engaged or soon to be engaged!
My journey has just begun and who knows what the future holds



Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment