Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My Life in Marilyn Monroe Quotes

Okay so my day was basically normal.
Went to class.
Learned some new stuff about cameras and TV production.
Recorded some ad-libbing in Audio production.
It was fun and we get to listen to everyone's in class on Thursday.
After class, went to work.
Nothing unusual there.
"Trained" one of the new guys.
I say "trained" because he's doing really well making those smoothies!
The newbies have picked up in this stuff really fast!
I think I picked the right ones this time :)
It makes me feel good to know that these will actually turn out right!
So after work I went to my soccer practice.
For some reason these kids just don't seem to listen.
It can get really annoying some times but they are just so cute it's hard to get mad and stay mad.
But then they just start to lose all interest in practice and it really makes it hard to teach them something.
It's all good we still play soccer and they still run around and lose SOME energy but not all of it.
After practice got home and counted up all the enhancers from the contest I hosted to get them to sell more enhancers!
And you know what we sold 789 enhancers!!
More than 100 more than last month!!
Abby and Yvette cooked dinner and it was delicious!
Could not have done it better myself!!


(do you ever think 3 explanation points are too much? I think that's why I only put 2. I feel like 3 means either you are really, really excited or really, really mad. 1 means AWESOME. and 2 is a happy medium. Random but go with it lol)


So yesterday, Rodney mentioned something about going out tonight and I kind of got excited because I hadn't seen him in a while, I mean yeah yesterday was awesome but I was kind of looking forward to tonight. You know, where it was going to be just me and him and I could just be surrounded by his touch. But it didn't happen. I mean to be honest I wasn't surprised because he said he was going to be studying and such but still. I am actually not too upset but you know it's really hard trying to communicate plans with someone that doesn't have a cell phone.

I mean I understand that it's expensive and all that, and I haven't had an issue with it until this came up, but when all I want to do is send him a text telling him a joke or just to talk to him it's really hard when he is cell phone-less. I guess there could be worse things that I could be dealing with, but some days when I haven't heard from him in a while or seen him in a while it would be nice to get a random text or call.


And I am very happy with where we are in the relationship. I like that people call him my boyfriend and I like that I get to kiss him in alleys :) Maybe that's why I'm not too worried anymore about this relationship because I know I'm the only one he wants to kiss. 

But as Spring Break nears my heart starts to race because all I can think of his Rodney on the beach walking around showing off his body and I'll have no contact with him because he doesn't have a phone... Maybe I can work something out where he uses his buddies phone to call me, not every night but maybe 4 or 5 out of the ten days.


Okay well here are some of my favorite Marilyn Monroe quotes and my inspiration when I need it


In general:
"This life is what you make it. Not matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends - they'll act like it anyway. But just remember, some come, some go. The ones that stay with you through everything - they're your true best friends. Don't let go of them. Also remember, sisters make the best friends in the world. As for lovers, well, they'll come and go too. And babe, I hate to say it, most of them - actually pretty much all of them are going to break your heart, but you can't give up because if you give up, you'll never find your soul mate. You'll never find that half who makes you whole and that goes for everything. Just because you fail once, doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don't, then who will, sweetie? So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life's a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about." 

"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."  


Self-esteem boosts:
"We are all of us stars, and we deserve to twinkle." 

"It's better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what your not."  

"I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot!" 

"I'm very definitely a woman and I enjoy it. " 

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." 

  "Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." 

 LOVE:
"A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left."  

"If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything." 

"It's better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone."  

"The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space."
 


No comments:

Post a Comment